Let's plan on meeting on 2/1/26 @ 5pm. Let me know in the comments if you can make it! Let's do a pot luck dinner, too. Ill make the main dish (tba), y'all can bring sides and deserts.
Count me in!
We're in! :D
Does anyone have any allergies I need to be aware of before I start baking/cooking?
Josh and I don't! (Although I'm not sure Josh will be there this coming week).
I will be there and make muddy buddies
I'm making beef enchiladas for the main dish, BTW. We'll, a white mas version of that dish anyway... 😆
I'll be joining virtually :)
Enjoy your virtual white man enchiladas!
Jess and I will be there!
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Count me in!
ReplyDeleteWe're in! :D
ReplyDeleteDoes anyone have any allergies I need to be aware of before I start baking/cooking?
ReplyDeleteJosh and I don't! (Although I'm not sure Josh will be there this coming week).
DeleteI will be there and make muddy buddies
ReplyDeleteI'm making beef enchiladas for the main dish, BTW. We'll, a white mas version of that dish anyway... 😆
ReplyDeleteI'll be joining virtually :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your virtual white man enchiladas!
DeleteJess and I will be there!
ReplyDelete